onsdag 28 april 2010

supply on demand


I just spoke with Tony (the PR guy). Nice to be able to speak with someone who 1. understands everything I say even if I speak fast 2. I understand everything he says 3. he does not stakar sig (what's that called? GT gives me FLUFF?) or randomly add incomprehensible Italian words.

Though, if it wasn't for working at SJ I would still have my "very perfect American accent" (MSE, CAD-teacher, 2006), and Englishmen really DO want you to speak proper British English. They're kind of like Frenchmen refusing to speak anything but French. So thanks to SJ I speak British English when I'm (trying to be) pedagogical.

Now I'm gonna have to call the prototype-company, 'cause they wont deliver anything if you don't (threaten them) ask them to.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar