torsdag 22 april 2010

is loading so get over it...

I'm kind of in a waiting-mode right now. The prototype(s) gets here on Wednesday so I can't do any tests, neither write about it in the report. The reasons for making five prototypes are: I need one for Sthlm and one for Sperlonga, Marzia wants one and Silvio wants one. The fifth prototype is for someone else (oups, don't remember who), I don't know wether he wanted to have one or if Silvio wanted him to have one.

Now, since the tickets are booked (Ryanair certainly has a shaky website) we need to confirm hotels. I'm going to stay for three nights in Sperlonga, and the last night at a (godtyckligt) hotel located somewhere nearby the airport.
That's because none of those who usually drives me were available. They proposed taxi. Then I proposed nearby. Conclusion: taxi to airport from nearby hotel.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar