fredag 5 oktober 2012

toy store

Kind of the feeling you got when you were like five years old and got to go into a Christmas decorated toy store, when there seemed to be an endless amount of amazing things and everything glistened. Remember? That feeling. That was my instant reaction when I took the escalator downstairs in la Rinascente (I bought all my xmas presents there last year), as if wonderland had just appeared.

Women's look 18
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF OUR DISPLAY TEAM

But we have our own wonderland of all kinds of amazing stuff (that I obviously need, I've just not realized that til now)! Urban Outfitters is my new la Rinascente basement, my new Christmas decorated toy store. 

Spoiler alert
I know where to buy this years Christmas gifts..! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar