söndag 23 maj 2010

i collect businesscards

Hittade en fruktbild i telefonen. Den får vara med. Slept through Sunday, must have been exhausted after the workshop.
Proud of my contribution.
I wished someone else had decided to have dinner that evening.

I've met the elite, the expertise, and it's been extremely giving. It's not explainable, it's just amazing. I've had the most interesting couple of days.

Eating alone is very special. Especially when the whole restaurant is empty. Don't worry, they came at around 9.30pm, but at that time I was finished. The restaurant had 4* and great service, but no music which was kind of odd 'cause you could hear the chef swearing about the delayed fish delivery. I had great food and excellent service though. You should try it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar